- A mix of yellow, red, lime, purple, orange, and magenta zinnias for a bright and festive flower display!
- Enjoy these colorful flowers blooming right through frost in flowerpots, garden beds, or a meadow, and watch the parade of pollinators that join this flower fiesta.
- Plant Information
- Zinnias are one of the easiest annual plants to grow from seed (perfect for a child's first garden) and they come in a rainbow of colors, blooming all season long until the frost. Their vivid blooms are the best-kept secret for attracting monarchs and other butterflies to the garden.
- How to grow them: Good full sun is really all that's required, although some of the newer hybrids will even bloom in partial shade. As for water, they don't need much, since they're from hot desert-like habitats. Soil? Almost any soil will do, but they prefer fast-draining gritty soil, if you have that available.
- Zinnia seeds are perfect for starting indoors to have bloom early. But be sure you wait until every frost is gone, and the soil has warmed up a bit before setting them out. They're super-sensitive to frost--after all, these plants are from frost-free regions, and don't like cold soil. If you'd rather, you can just wait until spring arrives, and sow them outside. They're very undemanding.
Confetti Zinnia Seed Mix includes the following:
- Zinnia Seeds Canary Bird
- Zinnia Seeds Cherry Queen
- Dahlia Flowered Zinnia Seeds Envy
- Zinnia Seeds Purple Prince
- Zinnia Seeds Orange King
- Zinnia Seeds Lavender
- Confetti Zinnia Mix
- Botanical Name: Zinnia elegans Confetti Mix
- Seed Life Cycle : Annual
- Light Requirements: Full Sun
- Flower Color: Mixed
- Bloom Time: Summer to Fall
- Mature Height: 30-40" tall
- Wildflower Mix or Specie: Species
- Ships As: Seeds
- Ideal Region: Northeast, Southeast, Midwest, West, Southwest, Pacific Northwest
- Zones: Z1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
- Non-GMO: Yes
- Neonicotinoid Free: Yes
- Days to Germination5-10 days after sowing depending on soil and weather conditions.
- Days To Bloom60-70 days after germination
- Soil Type: Sandy Soil, Loamy Soil, Clay Soil, Well-Drained Soil
- Soil Moisture: Dry, Average, Well Draining
- Attract Butterflies, Easy To Grow, Bee Friendly, Deer Resistant, Low Maintenance, Good For Cut Flowers, Good For Containers, Extended Bloom Time (more than 4 weeks), Great For Mass Plantings
- Additional Information:
- Deadheading will encourage more blooms.
Zinnias CONFETTI Mixed Colors HEIRLOOM 100 Seeds
Returns accepted within 30 days. Product must be in the same condition it was shipped in. Buyer pays shipping.