Sweet Alyssum CARPET OF SNOW Perennial Sweet Alice Sun/Part-Shade Non-GMO 150 Seeds
Fresh, Pure Seed – No Fillers
- SWEET ALYSSUM SEEDS - CARPET OF SNOW
- Lobularia maritima
- Perennial ground cover; Dense Growth
- White Flower, Gentle Fragrance
- Full Sun to Partial Shade
- Grow Heirloom Alyssum - Plant Carpet of Snow SweetAlyssum Seeds
- This aptly named flower – also sometimes called "Sweet Alice" or "Sweet Alison" - is our most popular alyssum variety for good reason.
- It can be planted quite easily from seed either indoors or out, and produces bunches of lovely white flowers.
- Plant Alyssum "Carpet of Snow" virtually throughout the season, but be sure to water regularly to ensure healthy germination.
- Name: Sweet Alyssum Seeds - Carpet of Snow
- Botanical Name: Lobularia maritima
- Life Cycle: Perennial
- Light Requirement: Full Sun, Partial Sun
- Planting Season: Spring, Fall
- Plant Type: Herbaceous Perennial, Dense Ground Cover, Multi-Stemmed and Spreading Habit, Ovate Leaf Shape
- Features: Heirloom, Ground Cover, Fragrant, Drought Tolerant, Deer Resistant, Rabbit Resistant, Attracts Pollinators, Container Garden, Poor Soil Tolerant
- Color: White
- Blooms: Spring, Late Spring, Early Summer, Summer, Late Summer, Early Fall, Fall
- Days to Maturity: 60-90 Days
- Plant Height: 2-5 inches
- Plant Spacing: 6-10 inches
- Planting Depth: 1/16 inch
- Sowing Method: Direct Sow
- Cold Stratification: No
- Hardiness Zones: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
- Ships: Year Round
Sweet Alyssum CARPET OF SNOW Perennial Sweet Alice Non-GMO Heirloom 300 Seeds
Returns accepted within 30 days. Product must be in the same condition it was shipped in. Buyer pays shipping.