Autumn Beauty Sunflower Seed Flower Mix Maroon, Mauve, Yellow Non-GMO 100 Seeds
- Autumn Beauty Sunflower steals the show in the late-season garden with a mixture of warm oranges, reds and yellows. Fresh, pure, non-GMO flower seeds.
- This variety is easy to grow and flowers from late summer all the way into fall, attracting butterflies and hummingbirds to its nectar-rich blooms.
- With sturdy stems and striking petal colors, Autumn Beauty is exceptional in bouquets and makes a great addition to the cutting garden.
- Can be grown in any zone.
- Sunflowers are one of the easiest flowers to grow from seed. Sunflowers grow wonderfully along a border and are a good option to grow with children.
- Before Planting: Sunflowers are very tough and can grow in nearly any soil, but prefer full sun.
- Sunflowers attract hummingbirds, butterflies, they are bee friendly and deer resistant, low maintenance, good for cut flowers and great for mass plantings. Love yellow finches? Plant these sunflowers - the seeds are small and finches love them!
- Zones 1 - 10
- Easy To Grow
- Attract Butterflies
- Attract Hummingbirds
- Bee Friendly
- Deer Resistant
- Low Maintenance
- Good For Cut Flowers
- Great For Mass Plantings
- Light Requirements
This is a popular hybrid mix of colors created from the true grandfather species of them all—the basic annual sunflower that figured so prominently in Native American ritual, fabric making, and foods. Flowers are highly decorative, with small centers and petals that range from pure gold to gold with brown, deep reds, and an unlimited show of color combinations. This is to sunflowers what Gloriosa Daisy is to black-eyed susan. A very popular mix in the cut-flower trade, and a must for your cutting garden.
- Common Name: Sunflower
- Botanical Name: Helianthus annuus
- Seed Life Cycle: Annual
- Light Requirements: Full Sun, Half Sun / Half Shade
- Flower Color: Red, Yellow, Maroon
- Bloom Time: Summer
- Mature Height: 40-60" tall
- Wildflower Mix or Species
- Ideal Region: Northeast, Southeast, Midwest, West, Southwest, Pacific Northwest
- Zones: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
- Soil Type: Sandy Soil, Loamy Soil, Clay Soil, Drought/Dry Soil, Moist/Wet Soil
- Soil Moisture: Dry, Average, Moist / Wet, Well Draining
- Edible? : Yes
- Advantages: Easy To Grow, Attract Butterflies, Attract Hummingbirds, Bee Friendly, Deer Resistant, Low Maintenance, Good For Cut Flowers, Great For Mass Plantings
Sunflower AUTUMN BEAUTY MIX Branching Multiple Flowers Non-GMO 100 Seeds
Returns accepted within 30 days. Product must be in the same condition it was shipped in. Buyer pays shipping.