SOUTHEAST Wildflower Mix 25 Species Perennials and Annuals Pollinators 500 Seeds 1gr (1000 mg)
- 100% Pure Seed, No Fillers
- 25 Species of Wildflower Seeds
- A classic and easy to grow wildflower mix!
- Prefers full sun exposure; Specially Formulated for Southeastern States
- No Fillers – Pure Seed – Non-GMO – Safe Seed Pledge
- The Southeast mix is hard working and will produce a gorgeous display of colorful blooms without needing much of your attention or time.
- Once you’ve prepared your soil and sowed the seed, Mother Nature will guide the way!
- You can expect to receive 100% Non-GMO seeds with zero fillers.
- Many of the varieties are pollinators and will attract birds, bees and butterflies to your landscape.
- Name: Southeast Wildflower Seed Mix
- Number of Species: 25
- Life Cycle: 70% Annual, 30% Perennial
- Light Requirement: Full Sun, Partial Sun
- Planting Season: Spring, Fall
- Features: Attracts Pollinators, Easy to Grow & Maintain
- Color: Mixed
- Blooms: Spring, Summer
- Plant Height: 25+ inches
- Planting Depth: 1/2 inch
- Sowing Method: Direct Sow
- Cold Stratification: No
- Hardiness Zones: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
- Ships: Year Round
- Baby's Breath, Dwarf Cornflower/Bachelor Button, Five Spot, Lemon Mint, African Daisy, Sweet Alyssum, Toadflax, Tall Cornflower/Bachelor Button, Red Corn Poppy (Legion), Lance Leaf Coreopsis, Mixed Red Poppy (Shirley), Wild Cosmos, California Poppy, Blanketflower, Black Eyed Susan, Wild Perennial Lupine, Purple Coneflower, Russel Lupine, Plains Coreopsis, Siberian Wallflower, Blue Flax, Scarlet Flax, Drummond Phlox, Sulphur/Orange Cosmos, Gloriosa Daisy
SOUTHEAST Wildflower Mix 25 Species Flower Gardening USA Non-GMO 1000+ Seeds
Returns accepted within 30 days. Product must be in the same condition it was shipped in. Buyer pays shipping.