Rock Cress SNOW PEAK White Groundcover PERENNIAL Bees Rock Garden Non-GMO 500 Seeds
Fresh – No Filler – Pure Seed – Non-GMO
- Fragrant, Groundcover, Honey Bee, Rock Garden
- This mat-forming perennial grows 4 to 10 inches tall and has white, 4-petaled flowers.
- It is native to the mountains of Europe.
- Rockcress is a spring bloomer that makes an excellent ground cover, and it works well in border edges and rock gardens.
- The fragrant flowers attract honey bees. Prefers lean, well-draining soils.
- Provide some afternoon shade if grown in USDA zones 7-8.
- Foliage can be cut back after blooming to encourage a denser growth habit.
- This white rock cress (Arabis Alpina) is a low-maintenance ground cover with sweet fragrance that attracts butterflies and bees.
- Arabis Alpina Snow Peak will cascade beautifully over a stone wall or a rocky ledge.
- It is cold-hardy to zone 4. However, in cold areas it will need winter mulch to protect the roots.
- Generally, the rock cress takes one year to get established, and then begins to spread in its second season.
- Once established, it is pretty drought tolerant.
- After the flowering period, you need to cut back the Arabis Alpina plant to give it good care.
- In areas with mild winters, the leaves of this ground cover plant hold their looks into winter.
- Season: Perennial
- Plant type: Rock cress
- Variety: Arabis Alpina Snow Peak
- USDA Zones: 4 - 8
- Height: 6 - 8 inches
- Bloom Season: Spring
- Bloom Color: White
- Environment: Full sun to partial shade
- Soil Type: Well-drained, pH 6.5 - 7.2
- Deer Resistant: Yes
ROCK CRESS WHITE Groundcover Rockcress Gardening PERENNIAL Non-GMO 500 Seeds
Returns accepted within 30 days. Product must be in the same condition it was shipped in. Buyer pays shipping.