Poppy PEPPERBOX Pink/Purple Culinary Grade Seeds Somniferum Non-GMO 500 Seeds
100% Pure Seed – Non-GMO – Fresh for this Season
- Pepperbox Poppy Seeds
- Papaver somniferum
- Blooming in a wide array of romantic shades, this heirloom variety of poppy prides itself in its dual usage!
- First, they will dazzle your garden with their beauty.
- Then once the flowers are spent, they are a valuable source of nutty-flavored, culinary-grade seeds that are great in breads and cakes.
- Name: Poppy Seeds - Pepperbox
- Botanical Name: Papaver somniferum
- Life Cycle: Annual
- Light Requirement: Full Sun, Partial Sun
- Planting Season: Spring
- Plant Type: Tall green stems with pink blossoms with purple heart
- Features: Open Pollinated, Attracts Pollinators, Drought Tolerant, Container Garden, Easy to Grow & Maintain
- Color: Purple, Pink
- Blooms: Summer
- Plant Height: Up to 40 inches
- Plant Spacing: 6-8 inches
- Planting Depth: 1/16 inch
- Sowing Method: Start Indoors, Direct Sow
- Cold Stratification: Yes
- Hardiness Zones: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- Ships: Year Round
Poppy PEPPERBOX Pink/Purple Culinary Grade Seeds Non-GMO 500 Seeds
Returns accepted within 30 days. Product must be in the same condition it was shipped in. Buyer pays shipping.