Poppy LILAC POMPON Papaver EDIBLE Seeds Great for Baking or plant will re-seed and you'll have more next year! Whimsical Lilac Blooms Non-GMO 500 Seeds
You will receive 500+ seeds :)
Fresh – No Filler – Pure Seed – Non-GMO
- Annual; Whimsical, unique blooms!
- Recommended for USDA Zones 3-8
- Poppy seeds need to be cold stratified to germinate. Learn how to cold stratify your seed below.
- Unlike any other poppy you will see, Lilac Pompom is a fun, fabulous variety that reminds us why we garden!
- Light, fluffy, fringed petals adorn semi-tall stalks. Lilac petals contrast nicely above blue-grey foliage to create a truly stunning flower.
- Name: Poppy Seeds - Lilac Pompom
- Botanical Name: Papaver somniferum
- Life Cycle: Annual
- Light Requirement: Full Sun, Partial Sun
- Planting Season: Spring
- Plant Type: Tall green stems with pale purple puffy blossoms
- Features: Open Pollinated, Attracts Pollinators, Drought Tolerant, Container Garden, Easy to Grow & Maintain
- Color: Purple
- Blooms: Summer
- Plant Height: Up to 40 inches
- Plant Spacing: 6-8 inches
- Planting Depth: 1/16 inch
- Sowing Method: Start Indoors, Direct Sow
- Cold Stratification: Yes
- Hardiness Zones: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- Ships: Year Round
Advantages of this mix
Easy To Grow, Attract Butterflies, Attract Birds, Bee Friendly, Low Maintenance, Good For Cut Flowers, Extended Bloom Time (more than 4 weeks), Great For Mass Plantings, Multiplies / Naturalizes
- Zones 3 – 10
- Easy To Grow
- Attract Butterflies
- Attract Birds
- Bee Friendly
- Low Maintenance
- Good For Cut Flowers
- Extended Bloom Time (more than 4 weeks)
- Great For Mass Plantings
- Multiplies / Naturalizes
- Light Requirements
- Full Sun
- Half Sun / Half Shade
Poppy LILAC POMPOM Edible Seeds 4" Large Blooms Cold Stratify Non-GMO 500+ Seeds
Returns accepted within 30 days. Product must be in the same condition it was shipped in. Buyer pays shipping.