Poppy ICELAND MIXED COLORS Cool Region Perennial Attracts HONEY BEES Non-GMO 1000 SEEDS Needs Cold Stratification!
No Fillers – Pure Seed – Non-GMO – Safe Seed Pledge
- Iceland Poppy Seeds - Mixed Colors
- Cool region perennial (annual in warmer climates) with large, distinctive blooms
- Easy to grow pollinator attractor with multi-colored Spring blooms
- Poppy seeds require a cool period to break dormancy, and some gardeners choose to cold stratify their seeds. Learn about cold stratification BELOW.
- These large, delicate blooms are native to Subpolar regions all around the globe.
- Thriving in cool conditions, Icelandic Poppies will not take kindly to excessive heat.
- In warmer regions, plant as early as possible and expect annual growth, but in cooler regions, Icelandic Poppies will often thrive for several years as perennials.
- LIFE CYCLE: Perennial, Annual
- LIGHT REQUIREMENT: Full Sun
- PLANTING SEASON: Spring
- COLOR: Mixed
- PLANT HEIGHT: 12-24 inches
- PLANT SPACING: 6-8 inches
- PLANTING DEPTH: 1/16 inch
- SOWING METHOD: Direct Sow
- WATER NEEDS: Average
- COLD STRATIFICATION: Yes
- HARDINESS ZONES: 8, 9, 10
- SHIPS: Year Round
- PLANT TYPE: Tall wildflowers with green stalks and multiclored blooms.
- FEATURES: Open Pollinated, Attracts Pollinators, Dry Area Tolerant, Container Garden, Easy to Grow & Maintain
- BLOOMS: Spring, Late Spring, Early Summer, Summer
Poppy ICELAND MIXED COLORS Cool Region Attracts HONEY BEES Non-GMO 1000 SEEDS
Returns accepted within 30 days. Product must be in the same condition it was shipped in. Buyer pays shipping.