Poppy HUNGARIAN BREADSEED Vivid Purple Flowers Fall Planting Part Shade Non-GMO 500 Seeds!
100% Pure Seed – Non-GMO – Fresh for this Season
- Papaver somniferum
- Heirloom Poppy
- Annual; A must have for the garden and kitchen
- Vivid Purple-Blue Flowers
- Poppy seeds need to be cold stratified to germinate. Learn how to cold stratify your seed - instructions below.
- Beautiful heirloom variety of Poppy in vintage shades with silvery, paper-thin petals.
- Enjoy in your garden as an ornamental, then break dry seed heads open for a high yield of blue-black seeds used for breads, cakes, muffins or to replant.
- A unique addition to your kitchen garden!
- Name: Poppy Seeds - Hungarian Breadseed
- Botanical Name: Papaver somniferum
- Life Cycle: Annual
- Light Requirement: Full Sun, Partial Sun
- Planting Season: Spring
- Plant Type: Tall green stems with pale purple petals and dark purple heart
- Features: Heirloom, Attracts Pollinators, Drought Tolerant, Container Garden, Easy to Grow & Maintain
- Color: Purple, Blue, White, Yellow
- Blooms: Summer
- Plant Height: Up to 40 inches
- Plant Spacing: 6-8 inches
- Planting Depth: 1/16 inch
- Sowing Method: Start Indoors, Direct Sow
- Cold Stratification: Yes
- Hardiness Zones: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- Ships: Year Round
ADVANTAGES OF THIS FLOWER
- Zones 3 - 10
- Easy To Grow
- Bee Friendly
- Deer Resistant
- Low Maintenance
- Multiple Blooms / Rebloomer
- Extended Bloom Time (more than 4 weeks)
- Plants For Small Spaces
- Great For Mass Plantings
- Light Requirements
- Full Sun
- Half Sun / Half Shade
- Bloom Time: Spring and Summer
Poppy HUNGARIAN BREADSEED Purple Fall Planting Spring Flowers Non-GMO 500 Seeds
Returns accepted within 30 days. Product must be in the same condition it was shipped in. Buyer pays shipping.