Poppy DOUBLE BLOOMS MIXED COLORS Non-GMO 1000 Seeds!
100% Pure Seed – Non-GMO – Fresh for this Season
- Poppy Seeds - Double - Mixed Colors
- Papaver paeoniflorum
- Tall-growing annual with large double blooms
- Pollinator attractor with multi-colored Summer blooms
- Poppy seeds need to be cold stratified to germinate. Learn how to cold stratify your seed - instructions below.
- What can one say about this unique and beautiful mix of big, multi-colored blooms?
- We could try to convince you of their long growing season, their tall, sturdy stems, or extra large, fully double blooms in a range of lovely colors is sure to delight in any garden scape...
- But honestly, don't they just sell themselves?
- Name: Poppy Seeds - Double Mixed
- Botanical Name: Papaver paeoniflorum
- Life Cycle: Annual
- Light Requirement: Full Sun, Partial Sun
- Planting Season: Spring
- Plant Type: Tall green stalks with mutlicolored double blossoms.
- Features: Open Pollinated, Attracts Pollinators, Drought Tolerant, Container Garden, Easy to Grow & Maintain
- Color: Red, Pink, Purple, White
- Blooms: Summer
- Plant Height: 30-32 inches
- Plant Spacing: 6-8 inches
- Planting Depth: 1/16 inch
- Sowing Method: Start Indoors, Direct Sow
- Cold Stratification: Yes
- Hardiness Zones: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
- Ships: Year Round
ADVANTAGES OF THIS FLOWER
- Zones 3 - 10
- Easy To Grow
- Bee Friendly
- Deer Resistant
- Low Maintenance
- Multiple Blooms / Rebloomer
- Extended Bloom Time (more than 4 weeks)
- Plants For Small Spaces
- Great For Mass Plantings
- Light Requirements
- Full Sun
- Half Sun / Half Shade
- Bloom Time: Spring and Summer
Poppy DOUBLE BLOOMS Mixed Colors Fall Planting Edible Seeds Non-GMO 1000 Seeds
Returns accepted within 30 days. Product must be in the same condition it was shipped in. Buyer pays shipping.