Poppy ANGEL’S CHOIR Mix Fall Planting Spring Flowers Non-GMO 300 Seeds!
100% Pure Seed – Non-GMO – Fresh for this Season
POPPY SEEDS - ANGELS CHOIR MIX
- Papaver rhoeas
- Annual; Heavenly, delicate blooms
- Double and semi-double flowers
- Poppy seeds need to be cold stratified to germinate. Instructions are below.
- It’s heavenly, angelic and makes you want to sing—Angel’s Choir Mix is indeed otherworldly.
- It features double and semi-double petals with a mix of white and pink tones.
- Popping out of lush green foliage, the blooms almost seem to glow.
- If you have a hard time choosing one poppy to grow, this mix is a wonderful option.
- Name: Poppy Seeds - Angels Choir Mix
- Botanical Name: Papaver rhoeas
- Life Cycle: Annual
- Light Requirement: Full Sun, Partial Sun
- Planting Season: Spring, Fall
- Plant Type: Tall green stems with pale pink and red blossoms
- Features: Open Pollinated, Attracts Pollinators, Drought Tolerant, Container Garden, Easy to Grow & Maintain
- Color: Pink, Red
- Blooms: Summer
- Plant Height: Up to 30 inches
- Plant Spacing: 6-8 inches
- Planting Depth: 1/16 inch
- Sowing Method: Start Indoors, Direct Sow
- Cold Stratification: Yes
- Hardiness Zones: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- Ships: Year Round
ADVANTAGES OF THIS FLOWER
- Zones 3 - 10
- Easy To Grow
- Bee Friendly
- Deer Resistant
- Low Maintenance
- Multiple Blooms / Rebloomer
- Extended Bloom Time (more than 4 weeks)
- Plants For Small Spaces
- Great For Mass Plantings
- Light Requirements
- Full Sun
- Half Sun / Half Shade
- Bloom Time: Spring and Summer
Poppy ANGEL’S CHOIR WHITE Mix Fall Planting Spring Flowers Non-GMO 150 Seeds
Returns accepted within 30 days. Product must be in the same condition it was shipped in. Buyer pays shipping.