Daisy PAPER DAISY Pink Everlasting(Dried Flowers)Florists/Crafters Non-GMO 100 SEEDS
No Fillers – Pure Seed – Non-GMO – Safe Seed Pledge
- Daisy, Paper
- (Helipterum roseum)
- Everlasting (Dried Flower)
- Paper Daisy has colorful flowers with papery, pink petals that can be used for fresh or dried bouquets.
- To dry flowers, cut flower stems just as flower buds are nearly open or newly opened.
- Tie stems together and hang upside down in a dark room with good air flow. Flowers will be dry and ready for winter bouquets in 3-5 weeks.
- Paper Daisy blooms make a wonderful addition to any garden, but Don't underestimate their value to a florist or even a crafter!
- An excellent specimen for drying, Paper Daisies also are extremely long lasting in a vase.
- In the lovely range of feminine hues, this mix features giant, double petaled blooms just begging to be picked!
- Annual; Large Flower Heads for Maximum Color
- Easy to grow; Long Lasting Blooms
- Summer Blooming; Prefers Full Sun Exposure
- LIFE CYCLE: Annual
- LIGHT REQUIREMENT: Full Sun
- PLANTING SEASON: Spring, Fall
- COLOR: Pink
- PLANT HEIGHT: up to 20 inches
- PLANT SPACING: 6-8 inches
- PLANTING DEPTH: 1/4 inch
- SOWING METHOD: Direct Sow
- WATER NEEDS: Low
- COLD STRATIFICATION: No
- HARDINESS ZONES: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- SHIPS: Year Round
- PLANT TYPE: Long Stemmed Pink Flowers with Light Halo and Yellow Center
- FEATURES: Attracts Pollinators, Cut Flower Garden, Deer Resistant, Dry Area Tolerant, Poor Soil Tolerant, Fast Growing, Extended Bloom Time, Easy to Grow & Maintain, Container Garden
- BLOOMS: Summer
PAPER DAISY Pink Everlasting Florists Crafters Pollinators Non-GMO 100 SEEDS
Returns accepted within 30 days. Product must be in the same condition it was shipped in. Buyer pays shipping.