OREGANO Seeds Mediterranean/Italian culinary Herb Garden 300 Seeds
Fresh, Pure Seed – No Fillers
- OREGANO SEEDS (COMMON)(need cold stratification)
- Origanum vulgare
- Great for pots
- Popular uses include: Culinary / Medicinal
- Prefers full sun exposure
- Note - Days to Maturity: 90-200 Days!! But as a perennial you will have this year after year!
- A staple of many Mediterranean (particularly Italian) dishes, Oregano is a must for any culinary herb garden.
- Plant this beloved perennial herb in any spot, and enjoy its robust flavor for years to come.
- Name: Oregano Seeds (Common)
- Botanical Name: Origanum vulgare
- Life Cycle: Perennial
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Planting Season: Spring
- Features: Heirloom, Culinary, Medicinal, Deer Resistant, Container Garden
- Days to Maturity: 90-200 Days
- Plant Spacing: 8-10 inches
- Planting Depth: 1/8 inch
- Sowing Method: Start Indoors, Direct Sow
- Cold Stratification: Yes
- Ships: Year Round
OREGANO SEEDS Perennial GROWS great in POTS Culinary medicinal Herb 300 Seeds
Returns accepted within 30 days. Product must be in the same condition it was shipped in. Buyer pays shipping.