Nasturtium DWARF TOM THUMB MIX Pollinator Attractor Edible Beneficial Non-GMO 25 Seeds
Fresh, Pure Seed – No Fillers
- NASTURTIUM SEEDS (DWARF) - TOM THUMB MIX
- Tropaeolum nanum
- Large Seeds, Shipped in a Padded Envelope
- Be sure to soak before planting!
- Short-growing variety sporting bright nasturtium blooms
- This compact Nasturtium grows into a 8" to 12" tall mound, with flowers in shades of red, dark orange, light orange, yellow, and dark red.
- Use in beds and borders or as a sunny groundcover. Annual.
- Heirloom pollinator attractor with abundant, multi-colored Summer blooms
- Thrives in bright, sunny growing areas
- Nasturtium Seeds - Tom Thumb Mix
- A beautiful, more compact mix of the fun, bold colors we all know and love from Nasturtiums, our Tom Thumb Mix will stay under about 10" making it a great choice for borders, containers or companion planting.
- Beautiful and beneficial, Nasturtiums are often planted as companions to vegetables as they can help to repel harmful pests. And did we mention, the blooms are edible?
- Be sure to soak your Nasturtium seeds overnight (about 12 hours) to help seedlings break through the tough outer shell.
- Name: Nasturtium Seeds (Dwarf) - Tom Thumb Mix
- Botanical Name: Tropaeolum nanum
- Life Cycle: Annual
- Light Requirement: Full Sun, Partial Sun
- Planting Season: Spring
- Plant Type: Low growing stems and round leaves with multicolored petals.
- Features: Heirloom, Attracts Pollinators, Edible, Fragrant, Easy to Grow & Maintain, Container Garden
- Color: Red, Yellow, Orange
- Blooms: Spring, Late Spring, Early Summer, Summer
- Plant Height: Up to 16 inches
- Plant Spacing: 8-14 inches
- Planting Depth: 1/2 inch
- Sowing Method: Direct Sow
- Cold Stratification: No
- Seeds per Packet: 3 g
- Hardiness Zones: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
- Ships: Year Round
Nasturtium DWARF TOM THUMB MIX Pollinator Attractor Edible Non-GMO 25 Seeds
Returns accepted within 30 days. Product must be in the same condition it was shipped in. Buyer pays shipping.