Mexican Sunflower TORCH - Orange - Tithonia Pollinator Magnet
Non-GMO Late Bloomer 100 Seeds
Mexican Sunflowers grow up to 12' high with many many branches!
You will get hundreds of flowers from one plant! Happy Gardening!
100% Pure Seed – Non-GMO – Fresh
- Mexican Sunflower Torch Seeds -Tithonia rotundifolia
- Edible sunflower blooms spectacularly with flowers that are 3-4 inches across and serious butterfly magnets!
- Annual; Bright colors and fuzzy, soft stalks!
- Especially suited for hot and arid regions
- Prefers full sun exposure
- Although not a true "sunflower" as we know them, to their native Central America this is a common and popular "sunny" wildflower and a great choice for warm and arid regions! Plant in full sun, with well draining soil and this lively bloom will make itself right at home
- Name: Mexican Sunflower Seeds - TORCH
- Botanical Name: Tithonia rotundifolia
- Life Cycle: Annual
- Light Requirement: Full Sun, Partial Sun
- Planting Season: Spring through Fall plant some every two weeks to keep them blooming through Frost!
- Plant Type: Tall green stalks with large orange blossoms with a yellow center.
- Features: Open Pollinated, Cut Flower Garden, Easy to Grow & Maintain, Edible, Attracts Pollinators, Deer Resistant, Drought Tolerant
- Color: Bright Orange
- Blooms: Summer, Late Summer, Early Fall, Fall
- Plant Height: Up to 12' TALL
- Plant Spacing: 8-12 inches
- Planting Depth: 1/2 inch
- Sowing Method: Direct Sow
- Cold Stratification: No
- Hardiness Zones: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
- Ships: Year Round
Mexican Sunflower TORCH Bees, Butterflies, Hummingbirds Love Non-GMO 100 Seeds
Returns accepted within 30 days. Product must be in the same condition it was shipped in. Buyer pays shipping.