Marjoram Seeds SWEET Herb Culinary, Container Gardening Tender Perennial Non-GMO 100 Seeds
Fresh, Pure Seed – No Fillers! Planting Season: Spring or Fall
- Marjoram Seeds - Sweet
- Origanum majorana
- Marjoram has a delicate, sweet, pleasant flavor with a slight bitter undertone and is used for seasoning soups, stews, dressings, sauces, and for herbal teas.
- Similar to Oregano the Marjoram leaves are smooth but marjoram's aroma is not a strong as oregano's.
- Name: Marjoram Seeds - Sweet
- Botanical Name: Origanum majorana
- Life Cycle: Perennial
- Light Requirement: Full Sun, Partial Sun
- Planting Season: Spring
- Plant Type: Compact tender perennial with grey/silver foilage
- Features: Culinary, Container Garden
- Plant Spacing: 12 inches
- Planting Depth: 1/4 inch
- Sowing Method: Start Indoors, Direct Sow
- Cold Stratification: No
- Ships: Year Round
Marjoram SWEET Herb Culinary, Container Gardening Perennial Non-GMO 100 Seeds
Returns accepted within 30 days. Product must be in the same condition it was shipped in. Buyer pays shipping.