LOW GROWING Flower Mix 17 Species Short Height 16" Non-GMO 1000 Seeds, 4gr
100% Pure Seed – Non-GMO
- The Low Growing Seed Mixture is one of our most popular flower mixtures.
- It is composed of annuals and perennials that are generally less than 16 inches tall at maturity.
- It is especially suitable for residential or commercial landscaping where height may be an issue.
- Flower Seeds for Beds and Borders
WHAT’S IN THIS MIX?
- African Daisy (Dimorphotheca sinuata)
- California Bluebell (Phacelia campanularia)
- California Poppy (Eschscholzia californica)
- Candytuft (Iberis umbellata)
- Cottage Pinks (Dianthus plumarius)
- Dwarf Cornflower (Centaurea cyanus)
- Dwarf Evening Primrose (Oenothera missouriensis)
- Dwarf Godetia (Clarkia amoena)
- Dwarf Lance-Leaved Coreopsis (Coreopsis lanceolata)
- Dwarf Plains Coreopsis (Coreopsis tinctoria)
- Iceland Poppy (Papaver nudicaule)
- Johnny Jump-Up (Viola cornuta)
- Moss Verbena (Verbena tenuisecta)
- Siberian Wallflower (Cheiranthus allionii)
- Spurred Snapdragon (Linaria maroccana)
- Sweet Alyssum (Lobularia maritima)
- Tussock Bellflower (Campanula carnpatica)
- Life Cycle: Perennials & Annuals
- Light Requirement: Full Sun, Partial Sun
- Planting Season: Spring, Fall
- Features: Attracts Pollinators, Easy to Grow & Maintain
- Color: Mixed
- Blooms: Spring, Summer, Fall
- Plant Height: 0-16 inches
- Planting Depth: 1/2 inch
- Sowing Method: Direct Sow
- Cold Stratification: No
- Hardiness Zones: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
- Ships: Year Round
LOW GROWING Flower Mix Perennials & Annuals Gardening USA Non-GMO 1000+ Seeds
Returns accepted within 30 days. Product must be in the same condition it was shipped in. Buyer pays shipping.