Click here for planting instructions
DYNAMIC DUO: HYSSOP & RED CORN POPPY Seed Mix. Red and Blue Summer Blooms Non-GMO 1200 Seeds!
Fresh, Pure Seed – No Fillers – Fresh for this Season – Store in a dry, dark place.
- For eye-catching red and blue/purple summer blooms, plant the vibrant Hyssop & Red Poppy Seed Combo.
- Bright Red Poppies bloom gracefully on tall wiry stems, and bees will dance from flower to flower along with the taller
- purple/blue Hyssop which is a BEE favorite!
Member of the mint family
Use as a fragrance, ornamental, or for medicinal purposes
A favorite herb of beekeepers, Hyssop creates a strong, aromatic honey! Pollinators love Hyssop flowers, and in mid-summer gardeners can enjoy spikes of violet-blue flowers on woody stems. Used for centuries for medicinal purposes, Hyssop has soothing, cough suppressant and antiseptic qualities
Non-GMO - Pure Seed - No filler - Fresh for this season!!
Corn Poppy, RED, Papaver.
Annuals bloom quickly in the first growing season, and while they may reseed, we recommend replanting fresh seeds each year for the best results.
This easy-to-grow combo grows with ease in any full sun to part shade location. Plant in a meadow, replace part of your lawn, sprinkle seed in large planters, or create an instant cutting garden with these bold, bright blooms.
- Zones 1 - 10
- Ideal Regions: Northeast, Southeast, Midwest, West, Southwest, Pacific Northwest
- Advantages: Attract Butterflies, Easy To Grow, Attracts Hummingbirds, Bee Friendly, Low Maintenance, Good for Cut Flowers, Extended Bloom Time (more than 4 weeks), Great for Mass Plantings
- Light Requirements: Full Sun or Half Sun / Half Shade
- Mature Height: 12-36" Tall
- Bloom Time: Summer