HYSSOP (Agastache) Perennial Lavender/Purple/Bluish Purple Color Non-GMO 200 Seeds
No Fillers – Pure Seed – Non-GMO – Safe Seed Pledge
- Butterflies and Bees Love this plant!
- It is Fragrant and Medicinal!
- Hyssopus officinalis
- Perennial; Grows 12-24 Inches
- Popular uses include: Fragrance / Medicinal / Ornamental
- A favorite of beekeepers!
- Grow Heirloom Hyssop - Plant Hyssop Seeds
- A favorite herb of beekeepers, Hyssop creates a strong, aromatic honey!
- Pollinators love Hyssop flowers, and in mid-summer gardeners can enjoy spikes of violet-blue flowers on woody stems.
- Used for centuries for medicinal purposes, Hyssop has soothing, cough suppressant and antiseptic qualities.
- Lavender Hyssop is a world-famous North American native (native to the midwest) herb known for its distinctive licorice fragrance and taste. Great for tossing into salads, and adding fragrance to the wild meadow. The lavender flower spikes make lovely, fragrant arrangements.
- Name: Hyssop Seeds
- Botanical Name: Hyssopus officinalis
- Life Cycle: Perennial
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Planting Season: Spring
- Features: Heirloom, Attracts Pollinators, Medicinal, Container Garden
- Days to Maturity: Harvest July - November
- Plant Spacing: 6-12 inches
- Planting Depth: 1/4 inch
- Sowing Method: Direct Sow
- Cold Stratification: Yes
- Ships: Year Round
HYSSOP (Agastache) Perennial Medicinal Bees & Butterflies Love Non-GMO 200 Seeds
Returns accepted within 30 days. Product must be in the same condition it was shipped in. Buyer pays shipping.