GERMAN CHAMOMILE Groundcover Culinary Medicinal, Tea, Herb Part-Shade Non-GMO 200 Seeds
Fresh, Pure Seed – No Fillers! Planting Season: Spring or Fall
- German Chamomile Seeds
- Matricaria recutita
- German Chamomile is a delicate herb that contains both ornamental and culinary qualities.
- German Chamomile is most famously used in the brewing of tea, but is also routinely used in shampoos and other cosmetic products.
- Also used as an ornamental ground cover.
- Name: Chamomile Seeds - German
- Botanical Name: Matricaria recutita
- Life Cycle: Annual
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Planting Season: Spring
- Plant Type: Bush
- Features: Heirloom, Culinary, Medicinal, Outdoor, Indoor
- Days to Maturity: 60-90 Days
- Plant Spacing: 6 inches
- Planting Depth: 1/4 inch
- Sowing Method: Start Indoors, Direct Sow
- Cold Stratification: YES
- Ships: Year Round
GERMAN CHAMOMILE Culinary Medicinal, Tea, Herb Part-Shade Non-GMO 200 Seeds
Returns accepted within 30 days. Product must be in the same condition it was shipped in. Buyer pays shipping.