Dill Lover’s MixLong Island Mammoth Dill (Blooms Earlier)
& Elephant Dill (Blooms Later) 100 Seeds
Black Swallowtail Butterfly Host Plant
Herb used for cooking and pickling!
100% Pure Seed – No Filler – Non-GMO
DILL SEEDS - LONG ISLAND MAMMOTH and ELEPHANT
LONG ISLAND MAMMOTH DILL
- As its name implies, the Mammoth Dill - also called Long Island Mammoth - is the largest of the dill varieties.
- This dill is particularly suited to the seasoning of omelets, cheeses, pickles, and soups.
- Plant Mammoth Dill seeds outside in a sunny spot with well-drained soil.
- Late-flowering dill for a longer season of leaf cutting.
- Elephant Dill is delicately flavored and finely leaved.
- Pleasantly aromatic and productive.
• Name: Dill Seeds - Long Island Mammoth and Elephant Mixed
• Botanical Name: Anethum graveolens
• Life Cycle: Annual
• Light Requirement: Full Sun
• Planting Season: Spring
• Plant Type: Self-seeding bush plant with feathery greenery
• Features: Container Garden, Easy to Grow & Maintain, Indoor, Outdoor, Fast Growing, Culinary, Deer Resistant
• Sowing Method: Start Indoors, Direct Sow
• Cold Stratification: No
DILL Lovers Mix Elephant and Mammoth Butterfly Host Plant Herb Non-GMO 100 Seeds
Returns accepted within 30 days. Product must be in the same condition it was shipped in. Buyer pays shipping.