Daisy GARLAND Chrysanthemum Holistic Herbal Edible Leaves Non-GMO 1000 SEEDS!
***Germination on this seed is approximately 60%. With 1000 Seeds you should be able to germinate 600 Seeds and create a beautiful meadow! ***
No Fillers – Pure Seed – Non-GMO – Safe Seed Pledge
- About Daisy Seeds - Garland
- Chrysanthemum coronarium
- Annual; Each bloom looks like sunshine!
- A late season bloomer, flowering summer into fall
- Prefers full sun exposure
- As healthful as it is pretty, the Garland Daisy has been used in holistic and herbal treatments because it is high in potassium, carotene and vitamins and minerals.
- While we Don't recommend adding Garland Daisies to your diet, we do recommend adding Garland Daisy seeds to your garden!
- This vibrant annual "Garland Daisy" is a beauty with yellow and white concentric color bands. It grows from 2 to 3 ft. and blooms from summer through fall.
- This one prefers sandy soil, but is adaptable.
- LIFE CYCLE: Annual
- LIGHT REQUIREMENT: Full Sun
- PLANTING SEASON: Spring, Fall
- COLOR: Yellow, White
- PLANT HEIGHT: 12-24 inches
- PLANT SPACING: 6-8 inches
- PLANTING DEPTH: 1/4 inch
- SOWING METHOD: Direct Sow
- WATER NEEDS: Low
- COLD STRATIFICATION: No
- HARDINESS ZONES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
- SHIPS: Year Round
- PLANT TYPE: Long Stemmed White Flowers with Yellow Center
- FEATURES: Heirloom, Attracts Pollinators, Cut Flower Garden, Deer Resistant, Dry Area Tolerant, Poor Soil Tolerant, Fast Growing, Extended Bloom Time, Easy to Grow & Maintain, Container Garden
- BLOOMS: Summer, Late Summer, Early Fall, Fall
Daisy GARLAND Chrysanthemum Holistic Herbal Edible Leaves Non-GMO 1000 SEEDS
Returns accepted within 30 days. Product must be in the same condition it was shipped in. Buyer pays shipping.