CRIMSON CLOVER Annual legume add Nitrogen Pollinator Mixes Non-GMO 3 grams 500+ Seeds!
Pure Seed – Non-GMO – Fresh – No Filler
- CRIMSON CLOVER
- (Trifolium incarnatum)
- Tags: Cut Flower, Pollinator, Wildlife
- Crimson Clover is an annual legume that grows to three feet tall and produces dark, crimson flowers.
- It will add nitrogen to the soil, and it is ideal for adding to pollinator mixes.
- Many types of bees are attracted to its nectar.
- Crimson Clover is also used for cover crops in some areas of the U.S.
- It can be planted alone or combined with grasses, grains or other legumes for this purpose.
- In addition, it is a popular component of seed mixes for deer foot plots.
- Annual. Winter hardy, so can be sown anytime, although usually planted in September and October when it forms a dense green groundcover by mid-winter.
- As striking as it is beneficial, with a blanket of crimson blooms in June on 18 to 24-in. plants.
- Does not produce runners so can be easily eliminated by tilling.
- SCIENTIFIC NAME - Trifolium incarnatum
- COLOR(S) - Red
- SEED TYPE - Annual
- SUN - Full Sun, Partial Shade
- MOISTURE - Moderate
- HEIGHT (IN.) - 24-36
- BLOOM PERIOD - Fall Blooming Flowers, Summe
CRIMSON CLOVER legume adds Nitrogen Pollinator Mixes Non-GMO 3 grams 500+ Seeds
Returns accepted within 30 days. Product must be in the same condition it was shipped in. Buyer pays shipping.