Cornflower / Bachelor Button MAUVE Heirloom Flowers Non-GMO 100 Seeds!
Fresh, Pure Seed – No Fillers! Planting Season: Spring or Fall
- Centaurea cyanus
- Heirloom with long-lasting Spring blooms
- Thrives in full sun or partially shaded areas
- A one of a kind color on this common and popular wildflower...
- Most everyone knows Bachelor Buttons in their traditinal blue, but have you ever seen them in Mauve?
- This rich, MAUVE is lovely on its own, but also integrates well with larger wildflower plantings.
- Name: Cornflower / Bachelor Button Seeds - MAUVE
- Botanical Name: Centaurea cyanus
- Life Cycle: Annual
- Light Requirement: Full Sun, Partial Sun
- Planting Season: Spring
- Plant Type: Daisy-Like Flower Heads, Lanceolate Leaf Shape, Branching Stems
- Features: Heirloom, Attracts Pollinators, Deer Resistant, Drought Tolerant, Poor Soil Tolerant, Cut Flower Garden, Extended Bloom Time, Container Garden, Edible
- Color: MAUVE/PURPLE
- Blooms: Spring, Late Spring, Early Summer, Summer
- Days to Maturity: 60-90 Days
- Plant Height: 30-36 inches
- Plant Spacing: 6-8 inches
- Planting Depth: 1/4 inch
- Sowing Method: Start Indoors, Direct Sow
- Cold Stratification: No
- Hardiness Zones: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
- Ships: Year Round