Cornflower / Bachelor Button FROSTY MIX Bi-Colored Blooms Heirloom Non-GMO 100 Seeds
Pure Seed Non-GMO Fresh !
- CORNFLOWER / BACHELOR BUTTON SEEDS - FROSTY MIX
- Centaurea cyanus
- Unique annuals with red-white, and blue bi-colored blooms
- Long-lasting heirloom Spring bloomers
- Thrives in full sun or partially shaded areas
- Uniquely colored, this easy to grow annual is an excellent choice for both the wildflower field or cutting garden!
- Long lasting as a cut flower, our Frosty Mix of Bachelor's Buttons offer bicolored blooms in blue, pink and red with "frosted" white petals.
- Name: Cornflower / Bachelor Button Seeds - Frosty Mix
- Botanical Name: Centaurea cyanus
- Life Cycle: Annual
- Light Requirement: Full Sun, Partial Sun
- Planting Season: Spring
- Plant Type: Bi-Colored, Double Daisy-Like Flower Heads, Lanceolate Leaf Shape, Branching Stems
- Features: Heirloom, Attracts Pollinators, Deer Resistant, Drought Tolerant, Poor Soil Tolerant, Cut Flower Garden, Extended Bloom Time, Container Garden, Edible
- Color: Blue, Pink, Red, White
- Blooms: Spring, Late Spring, Early Summer, Summer
- Days to Maturity: 60-90 Days
- Plant Height: 30-36 inches
- Plant Spacing: 6-8 inches
- Planting Depth: 1/4 inch
- Sowing Method: Start Indoors, Direct Sow
- Cold Stratification: No
- Hardiness Zones: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
- Ships: Year Round
Cornflower Bachelor Button FROSTY MIX Heirloom Pollinators Non-GMO 100 Seeds
Returns accepted within 30 days. Product must be in the same condition it was shipped in. Buyer pays shipping.