Cornflower / Bachelor Button DWARF MIX Blue, White, Pink, Purple Non-GMO 150 Seeds
100% Pure Seed – Non-GMO
GROW HEIRLOOM CORNFLOWERS - PLANT DWARF MIXED CORNFLOWER SEEDS
- Centaurea cyanus
- Annual; Grows up to 12 Inches
- Classic Wildflower; Symbolic of Young Love
- Easy to Grow; Adaptable to Sun & Shade
- Cornflower – or Bachelor Button – is one of the most popular wildflower seed varieties in the United States and the wider Occidental world.
- Not only is cornflower attractive and affordable, but it is also a vigorous species with a wide-ranging adaptability that typically renders it easily grown from seed.
- Plant “Dwarf Mixed” Cornflower seeds in a sunny to partially shaded site with well-drained soil.
- Name: Cornflower / Bachelor Button Seeds - Dwarf Mix
- Botanical Name: Centaurea cyanus
- Life Cycle: Annual
- Light Requirement: Full Sun, Partial Sun
- Planting Season: Spring
- Plant Type: Dwarf Habit, Double, Daisy-Like Flower Heads, Lanceolate Leaf Shape, Branching Stems
- Features: Heirloom, Attracts Pollinators, Deer Resistant, Drought Tolerant, Poor Soil Tolerant, Cut Flower Garden, Extended Bloom Time, Container Garden, Edible
- Color: Blue, White, Pink, Purple
- Blooms: Spring, Late Spring, Early Summer, Summer
- Days to Maturity: 60-90 Days
- Plant Height: 12-24 inches
- Plant Spacing: 6-8 inches
- Planting Depth: 1/4 inch
- Sowing Method: Start Indoors, Direct Sow
- Cold Stratification: No
- Hardiness Zones: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
- Ships: Year Round
Cornflower Bachelor Button DWARF MIX Cutflowers HEIRLOOM Non-GMO 150 Seeds
Returns accepted within 30 days. Product must be in the same condition it was shipped in. Buyer pays shipping.