Coreopsis DWARF LANCE-LEAVED Leaf TICKSEED Native Perennial Pollinator Attractor Cut Flower Non-GMO 200 Seeds
Fresh, Pure Seed – No Fillers
Mother Nature's Seeds
The seeds may be fall sowed or planted early spring.
This dwarf Coreopsis grows to just 16 inches tall. It is a yellow perennial that blooms in 90-95 days the first year. Suitable for the front of the border, flower mixtures, and the pollinator garden.
Coreopsis lanceolata, the Lance-leaved coreopsis, is a North American species of Tickseed in the sunflower family. It is native to the eastern and central parts of the United States and naturalized in Canada, the western United States, Mesoamerica, South America, South Africa and eastern Australia. Bright yellow, fringed flowers can be up to two and one-half inches across. Blooming a bit earlier than most coreopsis, lance-leaved coreopsis will bloom continuously from May through July. This plant is similar to large-flowered coreopsis.
For people who love to be in the know when it comes to flowers and horticulture, Lance-Leaf Coreopsis is the state wildflower of Mississippi.
Heirloom perennial native to North America
Pollinator attractor with long-lasting Spring blooms
Thrives in full sun or partially shaded areas
This yellow perennial is native to the eastern and midwestern U.S. The long-blooming plants grow to 36 inches tall. Suitable for cutting, beds and borders, wildflower mixtures, and pollinator gardens. Flowers attract beneficial insects and will feed honey bees and wild bees. Tolerant of dry to moist soils and recommended for rain gardens and bioswales.
- LIFE CYCLE: Perennial
- LIGHT REQUIREMENT: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- PLANTING SEASON: Spring, Fall
- COLOR: Yellow
- DAYS TO MATURITY: 60-90 Days
- PLANT HEIGHT: 18-36 inches
- PLANT SPACING: 8-12 inches
- PLANTING DEPTH: 1/16 inch
- SOWING METHOD: Direct Sow
- WATER NEEDS: Average
- COLD STRATIFICATION: No
- HARDINESS ZONES: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- SHIPS: Year Round
- PLANT TYPE: North American Native, Single and Semi-Double Sunflower-like Flower Heads, Upright Herb with Opposite Narrow Leaves, Clumping Habit, Branching Stems
- FEATURES: Heirloom, Attracts Pollinators, Deer Resistant, Rabbit Resistant, Dry Area Tolerant, Poor Soil Tolerant, Extended Bloom Time
- BLOOMS: Spring, Late Spring, Early Summer, Summer, Beneficial Insects, Bioswale, CRP Practices, Cut Flower, Flower Seeds for Beds and Borders, Honey Bee, Native Bees, Pollinator, Rain Garden, U.S. Native
Coreopsis DWARF LANCE-LEAVED Tickseed Perennial Butterflies Non-GMO 200 Seeds
Returns accepted within 30 days. Product must be in the same condition it was shipped in. Buyer pays shipping.