COREOPSIS AMULET Crimson RED Dwarf Non-GMO 200 Seeds!
Make a statement in your garden with this unique RED Coreopsis and Dwarf also!
Pure Seed – Heirloom – Non-GMO - Fresh for this season – No Filler
- Coreospis Seeds - Amulet
- Coreopsis lanceolate
- Dwarf Red Tickseed
- Coreopsis is a steady and colorful wildflower that is a long-time favorite of meadow gardeners. Legendary for being hardy and very easy to grow.
- Coreopsis form upright clumps and have a moderate growth rate. Plant them any time from early spring to fall, once danger of frost has passed.
- Annual varieties will start blooming in early summer and repeat bloom periodically through fall, while perennial varieties will begin blooming the second year after planting
- Flowering from spring through to autumn this is a great plant to add to your collection with stunning rich crimson-coloured flowers that are daisy-like in shape and are toothed at the tips with jewel-like golden centres.
- Care of coreopsis is simple once flowers are established.
- Deadhead spent blooms on growing coreopsis often for the production of more flowers.
- Growing coreopsis may be cut back by one-third in late summer for a continued display of blooms
- Regardless of the type you're growing, coreopsis need full sun, so plant them where they will receive at least 6 to 8 hours of sunlight per day.
- Coreopsis grows best in well drained, moderately moist soils.
- Coreopsis. This two-for-one bloom attracts both seed-eating birds and butterflies.
- Name: Coreopsis Seeds - Amulet
- Botanical Name: Coreopsis lanceolate
- Life Cycle: Annual
- Light Requirement: Full Sun, Partial Sun
- Planting Season: Spring
- Plant Type: North American Native, Dwarf, Compact Growth, Unique Star-Shaped Blooms, Multi-Stemmed Habit, Pinnately-Compound Foliage
- Features: Open Pollinated, Attracts Pollinators, Deer Resistant, Rabbit Resistant, Drought Tolerant, Poor Soil Tolerant, Extended Bloom Time
- Color: Red
- Blooms: Spring, Late Spring, Early Summer, Summer
- Days to Maturity: 60-90 Days
- Plant Height: 10-12 inches
- Plant Spacing: 8-12 inches
- Planting Depth: 1/4 inch
- Sowing Method: Direct Sow
- Cold Stratification: No
- Hardiness Zones: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Coreopsis AMULET RED DWARF 10-12" Tall Pollinators Love Non-GMO 200 Seeds
Returns accepted within 30 days. Product must be in the same condition it was shipped in. Buyer pays shipping.