Conehead Mix – 7 varieties of Coneflowers 90% Perennial 10% Annual - 400 Seeds
Create a meadow of Coneflowers - Perfect for Fall Planting!
Pure Seed – Heirloom – Non-GMO
Fresh for planting – No Filler
- Purple Coneflower (Echinacea)
- Pale Purple Coneflower
- Prairie Coneflower
- Grey-Headed Coneflower
- Cut-Leaf Coneflower
- Mexican Hat
- Clasping Coneflower
- "Conehead" Coneflower Seed Mix 7 Varieties! 90% perennials!
- OK, so it’s not the most original name for a coneflower mixture, but you must admit that the mix itself is plenty original.
- In fact, as far we can gather it’s the only one of its kind!
- This assortment brings the Echinacea and Ratibida families together for the first time in one intriguing mix.
- Suitable for all regions of North America.
- 90% Perennial 10% Annual Species
- 100% Pure Seed, No Fillers
- Fresh for 2021
- A classic and easy to grow wildflower mix!
- Prefers full sun exposure; Suitable for ALL USDA Zones
- Name: Conehead - Coneflower Seed Mix
- Number of Species: 7
- Life Cycle: 10% Annual 90% Perennial
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Planting Season: Spring, Fall
- Features: Attracts Pollinators, Easy to Grow & Maintain
- Color: Mixed
- Blooms: Spring, Summer, Fall
- Plant Height: 25+ inches
- Plant Spacing: n/a
- Planting Depth: 1/2 inch
- Sowing Method: Direct Sow
- Cold Stratification: No
- Hardiness Zones: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Coneflower CONEHEAD Mix Echinacea Purple+ 90% Perennial Plant in Fall 400+ Seeds
Returns accepted within 30 days. Product must be in the same condition it was shipped in. Buyer pays shipping.