Columbine DWARF Mix Perennial 'Granny's Bonnet' European Columbine Part-Shade Non-GMO 100 Seeds!
100% Pure Seed – Non-GMO
- Columbine, Dwarf
- (Aquilegia vulgaris)
- A beautiful addition to your garden
- Attracts pollinators, grows well in high elevation areas
- Adaptable to both Sun and Shade
- Flower Seeds for Beds and Borders, Old Fashioned
- "Dwarf Columbine or European Columbine is a lovely diminutive variety that also happens to be a vigorous producer of blooms. Adaptable to both sun and shade.
- Dwarf Columbine is native to Europe and can be found in mountain pastures, rocky places, slopes and woods.
- The small, drooping flowers have strongly hooked spurs and come in a wide range of colors.
- An old-fashioned name is Granny’s Bonnet because the flowers are reminiscent of bonnets women wore in the 19th century.
- Plants appreciate afternoon shade in hot climates.
- Name: Dwarf/European Columbine Seeds
- Botanical Name: Aquilegia vulgaris
- Life Cycle: Perennial
- Light Requirement: Full Sun, Partial Sun
- Planting Season: Spring, Fall
- Plant Type: North American Native, Clumping Habit, Long Spurred, Drooping Star-Like Flowers
- Features: Heirloom, Attracts Pollinators, Attracts Hummingbirds, Deer Resistant,
- Rabbit Resistant, Drought Tolerant, Poor Soil Tolerant, Cut Flower Garden, Extended Bloom Time, Container Garden
- Color: Wide array of mixed colors
- Blooms: Spring, Late Spring, Early Summer, Summer
- Days to Maturity: 60-90 Days
- Plant Height: 10-18 inches
- Plant Spacing: 8-10 inches
- Planting Depth: 1/4 inches
- Sowing Method: Direct Sow
- Cold Stratification: Yes
- Hardiness Zones: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- Ships: Year Round
Columbine DWARF Mix 'Granny's Bonnet' Perennial Part-Shade Non-GMO 100 Seeds
Returns accepted within 30 days. Product must be in the same condition it was shipped in. Buyer pays shipping.