Cleome CHERRY QUEEN Red Blooms Spider Plant Attracts Hummingbirds Pollinators Non-GMO 200 Seeds
Fresh, Pure Seed – No Fillers
- CLEOME SEEDS - CHERRY QUEEN
- Cleome hassleriana
- Brilliant red blooms that pollinators love
- Seeds perform best when cold stratified (see instructions below)
- Prefers full sun exposure
- Spider Plant Seeds - Cherry Queen - Cleome
- In bright cherry red (as the name would suggest!) Cherry Queen Cleome is a mid/late season bloomer with a high heat tolerance -- the perfect way to add some color to your southern region garden.
- Commonly known as Spider Plant, Cleome seeds are often slow and difficult to germinate, and generally should be cold stratified before planting for best results.
- Name: Cleome Seeds - Cherry Queen
- Botanical Name: Cleome hassleriana
- Life Cycle: Annual
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Planting Season: Spring
- Plant Type: Large Flowers with Long Stamens that are Spider-Like, Lanceolate Leaf Shape, Bare Stems
- Features: Heirloom, Attracts Pollinators, Attracts Hummingbirds, Fragrant, Deer Resistant, Rabbit Resistant, Extended Bloom Time, Drought Tolerant
- Color: Red
- Blooms: Summer, Late Summer, Early Fall, Fall
- Days to Maturity: 90-120 Days
- Plant Height: 36-60 inches
- Plant Spacing: 18-24 inches
- Planting Depth: 1/8 inch
- Sowing Method: Start Indoors, Direct Sow
- Cold Stratification: Yes
- Hardiness Zones: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
- Ships: Year Round
Cleome CHERRY QUEEN Spider Plant Attracts Butterflies Bees + Non-GMO 200 Seeds.
Returns accepted within 30 days. Product must be in the same condition it was shipped in. Buyer pays shipping.