Celosia MIXED PAMPAS PLUME Striking Colors Cut Flowers
Non-GMO 200 Seeds
Fresh, Pure Seed – No Fillers
- CELOSIA SEEDS - MIXED PAMPAS PLUME
- Celosia plumosa
- Direct Sow in Spring after the soil is warm or start indoors 4-8 weeks before last frost.
- Seeds need to stay moist and warm to germinate.
- Grow Heirloom Celosia - Plant Mixed Pampas Plume Celosia Seeds
- Our Pampas Plume Mix will bring your garden much excitement as their soft, feathery plumes stretch up in striking colors.
- Plant as a group to enhance their relevance in the garden, flower heads can last up to 8 weeks!
- Bring the beauty inside as these flowers do well as a cut flower too.
- Name: Celosia Seeds - Mixed Pampas Plume
- Botanical Name: Celosia plumosa
- Life Cycle: Annual
- Light Requirement: Full Sun, Partial Sun
- Planting Season: Spring
- Plant Type: Upright, Tapering Upward, Feathery Plumes
- Features: Heirloom, Attracts Pollinators, Cut Flower Garden, Good for Dried Flowers, Poor Soil Tolerant, Drought Tolerant, Container Garden
- Color: Mixed
- Blooms: Summer, Late Summer, Early Fall, Fall
- Days to Maturity: 60-90 Days
- Plant Height: 30 inches
- Plant Spacing: 8-10 inches
- Planting Depth: 1/4 inch
- Sowing Method: Direct Sow
- Cold Stratification: No
- Hardiness Zones: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
- Ships: Year Round
Celosia MIXED PAMPAS PLUME Striking Colors Cut & Dried Flowers Non-GMO 200 SEEDS
Returns accepted within 30 days. Product must be in the same condition it was shipped in. Buyer pays shipping.