California Poppy MISSION BELLS MIX Perennial/Annual Brilliant Colors Meadow Non-GMO 500 Seeds
Pure Seed – Non-GMO – Fresh – No Filler
- Eschscholzia californica
- Perennial / Annual; Lovely colors
- Easy to grow and adaptable
- Poppy seeds need to be cold stratified to germinate. Learn how to cold stratify your seed - instructions below.
- California Poppy Seeds - Mission Bells Mix
- The Mission Bell Mix has a combination of brilliantly colored, double and semi-double petal California Poppies.
- As with all Eschscholzia varietals, "Mission Bells Mix" tends to perform best when planted en masse.
- Easy to grow, plant them directly in your garden and they will spread easily! HAPPY GARDENING!
- Name: California Poppy Seeds - Mission Bells Mix
- Botanical Name: Eschscholzia californica
- Life Cycle: Annual, Perennial
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Planting Season: Spring
- Plant Type: Short green stalks with brilliant multicolred double and semd-double petals.
- Features: Open Pollinated, Attracts Pollinators, Drought Tolerant, Container Garden, Easy to Grow & Maintain
- Color: Mixed
- Blooms: Spring, Late Spring, Early Summer, Summer
- Plant Height: Up to 12 inches
- Plant Spacing: 6-8 inches
- Planting Depth: 1/16 inch
- Sowing Method: Direct Sow
- Cold Stratification: Yes
- Hardiness Zones: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
- Ships: Year Round
California Poppy MISSION BELLS MIX Brilliant Colors Meadow Non-GMO 500 Seeds
Returns accepted within 30 days. Product must be in the same condition it was shipped in. Buyer pays shipping.