California Poppy IVORY CASTLE Annual/Perennial Moon Garden Bees Cut Flowers Non-GMO 500 SEEDS
No Fillers – Pure Seed – Non-GMO – Safe Seed Pledge
- California Poppy Seeds - Ivory Castle - Eschscholzia californica
- Perennial / Annual; Beautiful, demure color
- Easy to grow and adaptable
- Poppy seeds require a cool period to break dormancy, and some gardeners choose to cold stratify their seeds. Learn about cold stratification below.
- Delicate white blooms with a pale yellow center, Ivory Castle grow easily in cultivated gardens, but we enjoy them naturalized into wildflower plantings just as well!
- As the name indicates, this poppy has white to pale cream flowers. Typically considered a hardy annual, this state flower of California is also a short-lived perennial in zones 8-10. Plants grow 12-18 inches tall with blue-green, finely divided leaves. Plants typically bloom in 55 days from seeding. Honey bees and wild bees are often seen collecting pollen from the flowers.
- LIFE CYCLE: Annual, Perennial
- LIGHT REQUIREMENT: Full Sun
- PLANTING SEASON: Spring
- COLOR: WHITE/IVORY
- PLANT HEIGHT: Up to 16 inches
- PLANT SPACING: 6-8 inches
- PLANTING DEPTH: 1/16 inch
- SOWING METHOD: Direct Sow
- WATER NEEDS: Average
- COLD STRATIFICATION: Yes
- HARDINESS ZONES: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
- SHIPS: Year Round
- PLANT TYPE: Medium length green stalks with white blossoms with pale yellow heart
California Poppy IVORY CASTLE Moon Garden Bees Cut Flowers Non-GMO 500 SEEDS
Returns accepted within 30 days. Product must be in the same condition it was shipped in. Buyer pays shipping.