BLACK EYED SUSAN VINE Mixed Colors Tender Perennial Pollinators Love Non-GMO 25 Seeds!
100% Pure Seed – Non-GMO
- BLACK EYED SUSAN VINE Mixed Colors
- Thunbergia alata
- Black-Eyed Susan Vine is a tender perennial that is a spreading vine with decorative, triangular leaves and masses of yellow or orange flowers with a dark eye.
- It is native to tropical Africa. It is ideal for growing on a trellis in the garden or in hanging baskets and other containers.
- Can be grown in sunny to partly shaded conditions.
- This stunning, blooming vine offers lots of options! Truly a tender Perennial, it is grown as an Annual in most climates.
- In frost free zones, vines can reach an impressive 20’ or more and will bloom year after year.
- In colder regions, this fast-growing climber is a fun addition to trellises, hanging planters and pots with vines routinely reaching 6-8’ in a season.
- Name: Black Eyed Susan Seeds - Vine Mixed Colors
- Botanical Name: Thunbergia alata
- Life Cycle: Annual, Perennial
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Planting Season: Spring, Fall
- Plant Type: Climbing Vine Habit up to 20 feet or more, Orange with Dark Purple Center, Tender Perennial, Winter Hardy in Zones 10 and 11
- Features: Heirloom, Attracts Pollinators, Cut Flower Garden, Deer Resistant, Drought Tolerant, Poor Soil Tolerant, Fast Growing, Extended Bloom Time, Easy to Grow & Maintain, Container Garden, Attracts butterflies and hummingbirds
- Color: Orange, Mixed Colors
- Blooms: Spring, Late Spring, Early Summer, Summer, Late Summer, Early Fall, Fall
- Days to Maturity: 60-90 Days
- Plant Height: 78-96 inches
- Plant Spacing: 6-8 inches
- Planting Depth: 1/4 inch
- Sowing Method: Direct Sow
- Cold Stratification: No
- Hardiness Zones: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- Ships: Year Round
BLACK EYED SUSAN VINE Mixed Colors Tender Perennial Pollinators Non-GMO 25 Seeds
Returns accepted within 30 days. Product must be in the same condition it was shipped in. Buyer pays shipping.