Black Eyed Susan Rudbeckia MARMALADE Annual Dwarf Heirloom Non-GMO 100 Seeds!
Pure Seed Non-GMO Fresh Guaranteed to Grow -Non-GMO Pure Seed!
- Do not try to germinate seeds outside or transplant outside if it is over 75-80 degrees!
- Rudbeckia hirta
- Rudbeckia ‘Marmalade’
- Container, Cut Flower
- Rudbeckia ‘Marmalade’ is a dwarf Rudbeckia variety with large, golden-orange flowers that bloom from summer to early fall.
- Plants grow to two feet tall, and flowers are up to five inches across.
- It is a versatile plant that can be used in flower beds, borders, cutting gardens and large containers.
- Native North American pollinator attractor with orange and yellow multi-colored Summer blooms
- Thrives in bright, sunny growing areas
- While tolerant to partial shade, Marmalade enjoys a full sun location and is deer resistant!
- Name: Rudbeckia - Marmalade
- Botanical Name: Rudbeckia hirta
- Life Cycle: Annual
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Planting Season: Spring OR Fall
- Plant Type: Naturalizing North American Native, Golden Yellow-Orange Blooms, Daisy-like Flowers with Green Center, Herbaceous Habit
- Features: Heirloom, Attracts Pollinators, Cut Flower Garden, Deer Resistant, Drought Tolerant, Poor Soil Tolerant, Fast Growing, Extended Bloom Time, Easy to Grow & Maintain, Container Garden
- Color: Yellow, Orange
- Blooms: Spring, Late Spring, Early Summer, Summer, Late Summer, Early Fall, Fall
- Days to Maturity: 60-90 Days
- Plant Height: 15 to 24 inches
- Plant Spacing: 6-8 inches
- Planting Depth: 1/4 inch
- Sowing Method: Direct Sow
- Cold Stratification: No
- Hardiness Zones: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- Ships: Year Round
Black Eyed Susan Rudbeckia MARMALADE Dwarf Perennial Heirloom Non-GMO 100 Seeds
Returns accepted within 30 days. Product must be in the same condition it was shipped in. Buyer pays shipping.