Bishop's Flower Seeds (False Queen Anne's Lace) White Flowers Annual Non-GMO 200 Seeds
100% Pure Seed – Non-GMO – No Filler – Fresh for this Season
- Bishop's Flower Seeds (False Queen Anne's Lace)
- Bishop's Flower (Ammi majus)
- Bishop's Flower is a classic native wildflower that tends to grow in even the most challenging of circumstances.
- Also sometimes called "White Lace", this variety is also an excellent choice for cut-flower bouquets.
- It's similar to Queen Anne's Lace with a large white cap of clustered blossoms, but it's not invasive.
- They grow abundantly and make great cut flowers.
- Name: Bishop's Flower Seeds
- Botanical Name: Ammi majus
- Life Cycle: Annual
- Light Requirement: Full Sun, Partial Sun
- Planting Season: Spring
- Plant Type: Native North American Shrub, Lace-like Flower Clusters, Lanceolate Leaf Shape
- Features: Heirloom, Attracts Pollinators, Cut Flower Garden, Good for Dried Flowers, Easy to Grow & Maintain
- Color: White
- Blooms: Spring, Late Spring, Early Summer, Summer
- Days to Maturity: 60-90 Days
- Plant Height: 48 inches
- Plant Spacing: 10-12 inches
- Planting Depth: 1/4 inch
- Sowing Method: Direct Sow
- Cold Stratification: No
- Hardiness Zones: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Bishop's Flower Seeds (False Queen Anne's Lace) Butterflies Non-GMO 200 Seeds
Returns accepted within 30 days. Product must be in the same condition it was shipped in. Buyer pays shipping.