Amaranth RED GARNET Microgreens & Grains
Edible up to 10' TALL NON-GMO 500 Seeds
Pure Seed -Fresh Guaranteed to Grow
Beautiful dark red/fuchsia blooms top large plants that can reach up to 10 feet tall!
Beyond its aesthetic qualities, young leaves can be used for greens, and flower heads fill with seeds that can be toasted and eaten as grains.
Because of its stunning height, seed-filled flower heads make a great source of food for goldfinches and other birds flying by.
Makes a wonderfully nutritious micro-green as well!
- Name: Amaranth Seeds - Red Garnet
- Botanical Name: Amaranthus tricolor
- Life Cycle: Annual
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Planting Season: Warm Season
- Plant Type: Dark Red-Fuchsia Blooms atop Large Upright Plants
- Features: Open Pollinated, Good for Microgreens, Easy to Grow & Maintain, Drought Tolerant
- Days to Maturity: 90-120 Days, Microgreen 16-25 Days
- Plant Height: 72-120 inches
- Plant Spacing: 10-14 inches
- Planting Depth: 1/8 inch
- Sowing Method: Start Indoors, Direct Sow
- Cold Stratification: No
- Hardiness Zones: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
- Ships: Year Round
Amaranth RED GARNET Microgreens & Grains Edible up to 10' TALL Non-GMO 500 Seeds
Returns accepted within 30 days. Product must be in the same condition it was shipped in. Buyer pays shipping.