Amaranth "OPOPEO" Mexico Non-GMO Edible Leaves 500+ Seeds
Heirloom – Non GMO – 100 % pure seed
- Amaranth 'Opopeo'
- Amaranthus cruentus
- One of the most productive and easy to grow summer fillers you can find, this towering beauty is the best dark variety of amaranth on the market.
- The large, rich burgundy-toned stems add a unique textural quality to arrangements.
- While the underside of the leaf is dark, the top side is a dusty plum.
- Beautiful, large, red, upright flower spikes and bronze-green foliage make this Mexican heirloom a real knockout in the vegetable garden.
- Tasty leaves are tender when picked young.
- Easy to grow from seed.
- Origin: From Opopeo, Mexico. These seeds were grown here in the United States.
- Plant type: annual
- Seed Head: up to 20 inches (see photos)!
- Height: 36-48”
- Site: full sun
- Days to maturity: 65-75 days
- Plant spacing: 12”
- Pinch: when 12” tall
Amaranth OPOPEO Tall HEIRLOOM Edible Leaves Cut Flower TALL Non-GMO 500+ Seeds
Returns accepted within 30 days. Product must be in the same condition it was shipped in. Buyer pays shipping.