African Marigold Kilimanjaro WHITE Tall 18” Beneficial Plant Large Flowers Non-GMO 30 Seeds
- Tagetes Erecta Nana Kilimanjaro White
- Grow this stunning white annual from flower seeds! Marigold Kilimanjaro is a triumph in plant breeding, offering a real creamy white flower.
- The typical color spectrum is oranges and yellows, and this Marigold flower is pure white, and it measures 3 inches across.
- To make it even more attractive, it is a prolific bloomer, giving a show of color all summer and into the fall and frost season.
- Grow these white Marigolds from flower seeds for formal or informal flower beds where they will contrast nicely with other bright or pastel flowers.
- This is a superb plant for the patio container as well.
- Season: Annual
- USDA Zones: 3 - 10
- Height: 18 inches
- Bloom Season: Summer to fall
- Bloom Color: White
- Environment: Full sun
- Soil Type: Moist, well-drained, pH 5.6 - 6.5
- Deer Resistant: Yes
- House Plant: No
- Latin Name: Tagetes erecta
- Temperature: 70 - 75F
- Average Germ Time: 5 - 20 days
- Light Required: Yes
- Depth: Press seed into soil and lightly cover
- Sowing Rate: 3 seeds per plant
- Moisture: Keep seed moist until germination
- Plant Spacing: 9 - 12 inches
- Care & Maintenance: Marigold
African Marigold Kilimanjaro WHITE Tall 18” Beneficial Plant Non-GMO 30 Seeds
Returns accepted within 30 days. Product must be in the same condition it was shipped in. Buyer pays shipping.