Click here for planting instructions
BUMBLE BEE BUFFET MIXTURE for Honey Bees, Native Bees, Bumble Bees Pollinators 16 Species of Wildflowers Non-GMO 2 grams, 1000 Seeds
* These seeds need to be cold stratified.
- Our Bumblebee Buffet Mixture was designed for home garden use and is composed of flowers that are attractive to many species of bumble bees.
- The assortment of flowers in the mix is based upon research done in our trial gardens over the last decade.
- The mix contains both annuals and perennials and consists of adaptable, native species as well as an attractive assortment of garden flowers.
- Arroyo Lupine (Lupinus succulentus)
- Balsam 'Camellia Flowered Mix' (Impatiens balsamina)
- Bergamot (Monarda fistulosa)
- Blue Sage (Salvia farinacea)
- Dwarf Sulphur Cosmos (Cosmos sulphureus)
- Gayfeather (Liatris spicata)
- Lacy Phacelia (Phacelia tanacetifolia)
- Purple Coneflower (Echinacea purpurea)
- Purple Prairie Clover (Dalea purpurea)
- Rocket Larkspur (Delphinium consolida)
- Rocky Mountain Penstemon (Penstemon strictus)
- Siberian Wallflower (Cheiranthus allionii)
- Spurred Snapdragon (Linaria maroccana)
- White Prairie Clover (Dalea candida)
- Yellow Lupine (Lupinus densiflorus aureus)
- Zinnia 'Dahlia Flowered Mix' (Zinnia elegans)
- Life Cycle: Annuals & Perennials
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Planting Season: Spring, Fall
- Features: Attracts Pollinators, Native Bees, Bumble Bees and Honey Bees. Easy to Grow & Maintain, Attractive Assortment of Garden Flowers
- Color: Mixed
- Blooms: Summer, Fall
- Plant Height: 25+ inches
- Planting Depth: 1/2 inch
- Sowing Method: Direct Sow
- Cold Stratification: No
- Hardiness Zones: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
- Ships: Year Round
BUMBLE BEE BUFFET Wildflower Mix Save the Bees & Pollinators USA 1000+ Seeds
Returns accepted within 30 days. Product must be in the same condition it was shipped in. Buyer pays shipping.